- The information we collect from you may include name, mailing address, email address, phone number and similar information. In some cases you may provide us with credit card information to process a one-time payment.
- When you provide your credit card information you authorize us to make a one-time charge to your credit card on the same day we receive the information. Credit card information received from customers is not stored by Shell Fab. The information is securely destroyed as soon as the payment has been processed. Therefore the information will need to be disclosed to Shell Fab again for any future payments.
- Shell Fab does not disclose your personal information to third parties at any time or under any circumstances unless legal proceedings are required for collection of a delinquent account.
- Shell Fab will takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use various security measures including computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
- We limit access to your personal information to appropriate personnel with a business need for it. We provide training to educate our personnel on the proper handing and disposition of this information.